A Weatherhead Ltd have been emptying Septic Tanks, Cesspools and Sewage Treatment Plants for over 25 years, in which time we have gained a strong customer base and an excellent reputation. When it comes to your sewage tank, our friendly and experienced operatives ensure that whatever make or model plant you have, it is emptied swiftly, safely and in the correct way. We are fully licensed by the Environment Agency and have Waste Carriers Registration approval. The wide variety of sized vacuum tankers in our fleet, allows us to access the tightest of driveways, narrow country lanes and other hard to access sites. Our tanker support vehicles are also on hand, capable of supplying extra hose for those hard to reach jobs. The waste is then transported safely to a licenced disposal site for treatment.
For a quotation please do not hesitate to contact our office on 01296 696488 or fill out our enquiry form.
We offer 3 types of service for Septic Tank, Cesspool and Sewage Treatment Plant empties:
- Scheduled (we will turn up on a frequency agreed with you to empty your plant)
- Unscheduled (on request)
- Emergency response (Available 24-7 365days a year)
Why is it important to empty your septic tank regularly?
It is very important that your septic tank is emptied regularly for many reasons;
- Sludge build up could become too thick for the plant and cause damage to moving parts/pumps.
- Sludge build up could make its way to the soak away system where more permanent damage could be made.
- It is important and necessary to have your septic tank or sewerage treatment plant emptied regularly to ensure proper functioning of the unit.The frequency of emptying is decided on many factors, (how many people living in property), volume of the tank, age and condition of the tank. We advise for septic tanks to be emptied at least once a year if not 6 monthly dependant on these factors.
Providing access for our tankers
- To ensure that we can empty your tank you will need to make sure that your tank is accessible for our tankers on arrival.
- Anything blocking or covering the Manhole lid should be moved to allow access for our operatives to efficiently empty the tank.